Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Funky Drummer



Since ?uestlove is the DJ of the month, I figured that I'd post an entry showing how he is probably the drummer of the month. This video was taken of him by someone else without him knowing. He can keep the beat while eating sandwiches, texting, and tweeting. He truly is the funky drummer.

That brings me to my next point. Questo has been releasing various mixtapes entiled the Funky Drummer Volume 1, The Funky Drummer Volume 2, and so on. He's currently at volume 3, and I uploaded that for your enjoyment. All of the songs on the mixtapes are songs that he has been a part of in one way or another. If there's interest in the other earlier mixtapes, I can definitely post them on the blog. Hope you can dig it. Here's "The Funky Drummer Vol. 3":

No comments: