Saturday, November 7, 2009

Interns Can Make Music Too























I just put out a remix of the track "Feel It" by Three 6 Mafia feat. Sean Kingston, Flo Rida, and Tiesto. The original track actually isn't out yet. This is the only way to hear it and feel it right now. I know a lot of the posts are relating to hip-hop, and this is more of a club banger than anything else, but that's the great thing about DJing. I can DJ a funk, soul, and underground hip-hop show on the radio during the day, and produce and play club tracks that same night.

HERE'S THE LINK
(right/control click + Save As)

In case you feel like exploring and adding music to your catalog, this track and 3 mashup mixes are all available at my website www.presmusic.com.

Hope y'all dig it. Work it into your sets! I challenge you.

Stay classy lab family,

-Pres

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hell yeah! sick remix bro