Saturday, January 22, 2011

Producer: Patricia Bristow-Johnson


Hello, my name is Patricia Bristow-Johnson, age 13. I have been into music for as long as I can remember. My dad is very interested in music, and was always introducing me to new songs. I have been playing piano since second grade,(I also play flute, violin, acoustic guitar, and bongo-drums), and knew Beethoven's Fur Elise since fifth grade.  I discovered The Lab about a year later through an after-school program, and have been making "beats" ever since.


What I am currently doing at The Lab is hardly different from what I had done here at the very beginning, except for the fact that I am now working with a program called "Reason" by Propellerhead, and sampling sounds off of vinyl records. Although most of the beats I make are somewhere between pop, techno, and rock, I listen to all genres, primarily soft and/or religious songs. (I am a pagan, btw.)

CHECK OUT SOME OF MY BEATS!!!!!!

Dreams by The Lab Music School

Faeries' Yule by The Lab Music School

Death Race by The Lab Music School

No comments: